Thursday, May 20, 2010

My creative space...

It has been a busy and productive week, with a few new projects to show...but more of that later.


Here is my creative space today...I'm working on a variation of a daffodil bracelet which I showed a little while ago and have only just completed...(I just checked the date of that post...eek, it was back in March! *ashamed*)




To give you an idea of scale, I've thrown a five cent piece into the photo (of course, this will only make sense to my Australian readers! LOL)




The aforementioned *completed* daffodil bracelet will be making an appearance here soon.  Stay tuned!


Head on over to Kirsty's blog to see what other goodies are being created today.


Thanks for looking, and be well!



3 comments:

  1. this looks really pretty. i always admire beading but would be terrible at it. i'm all fingers and thumbs and so clumsy. your work is amazing.

    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan! I find it is easier to use larger beads when you are starting out, it makes learning new techniques far easier! You can always use smaller beads as your skills increase. I think all beaders feel clumsy at first, but with practice and patience anyone can do it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-