Friday, January 29, 2010

An award or two

Sunshine is something that we are never short of here in glorious Western Australia. Having said that, I don't think you can ever get enough! Nothing lifts the spirits and gives us a feeling of wellbeing more than a good dose of vitamin D, I say ;-)


So I was delighted to receive the Sunshine Award from two of favourite blogging friends, Sharon of Mana Moon Studios and Nicole Campanella of Beadwright. Thank you ladies! You are both so special, thanks for adding a dash of sunshine to my life!

Here are the rules:

The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

- Pass the award onto six bloggers
(it was initially 12 bloggers, but I'm going to follow Nicole's lead and split the difference!)

- Link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are some of my beading friends to whom I would love to send a little sunshine ;)



Joanna of Joanna's Blog

Margie of Marlier Designs

Nikoletta of Piky73


Speaking of awards, I was also fortunate to win the Czarina challenge on the Beading Forum with my 'Alexandra' necklace. Here's my pretty new badge:


I will have some more beadwork to show soon. And a pair of wire wrapped earrings! I've had fun playing with boiled egg as a patina on copper wire. A little bit smelly, a little bit hmmm...but interesting nonetheless.

In the meantime, have a great day and be well!

8 comments:

  1. Dear Belinda, You surprised me a lot this morning!!! Actually, you made my day start with a smile on my face and since then I'm so happy :)))) Thank you so much for this sunshine award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda,
    thank you very much for Sunshine award! Awfully nice of you.
    Its sunny outside and sunny in my blog..:)
    Thanks for all the fabulous comments you made. Keep it up!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda, here today is very very cold....thank you for this sunshine award!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Belinda,thanks so much! You have made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all very welcome, glad to add some sunshine to your day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Belinda, thank you so much for the Sunshine award. So sorry, but i have seen this very nice award just today...i am honoured by this award, and I looooove sunshine ;o) hugs and kisses Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Andrea! Happy to send a little sunshine your way ;-) Hugs, B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for my award - you definitely added some sunshine to my day ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-