Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Earrings galore

I just can't get enough of earrings at the moment. There is something so satisfying in weaving together a handful of beads and creating something wearable within an hour or two. Now that's what I call instant gratification!


I thought these creole hoops were interesting as soon as I saw them. I had lots of fun bringing them to life by weaving my tiny beads around them.
These 'starfish' were supposed to be part of a necklace, but I changed my mind about including them. Too cute to throw in my box of 'naughty bits', I whipped them up into a pair of earrings. Voila!
And finally, some very simple right angle weave and netted earrings in yummy shades of chocolate and cream. Good enough to eat! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love all these delightful earrings, and especially the ones that match the necklace - gorgeous!!

    I also wanted to let you know I've left an award for you on my blog.
    Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sharon! I really enjoying making earrings at the moment because they take barely any time at all :) Thank you for the award, you're so sweet to think of me! B. -xo-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-