Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sneak Preview: The *Safi* Earrings in Turquoise

May I present the latest pair of earrings from my *Moroccan Odyssey* Collection...

The *Safi* Earrings in Turquoise


Moroccan-inspired motifs in shades of yummy turquoise,

complimented by some impossibly delicious cobalt chalcedony briolettes...
(these babies absolutely *glow*!)


Turquoise and cobalt were just made for each other!

~*~

I'm starting to have a nice little collection of *Safi* Earrings...

they look so cheerful hanging out together...


Nothing like a dash of colour to brighten your day,

and make you feel great!


May your day be filled with glorious colour, my friends! :-)

19 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kasthurirajam! I just had a look at your blog, you have some great little craft projects :-)

    Thanks Ivy! Colour makes me happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Belinda! So creative and the colors are spot on. I'm a sucker lately for the morrocan motifs and yours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm in love... :)
    True perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. B&B - bright and beautiful. They are just gorgeous, Belinda, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all so lovely!!!! I love the bright colours!!! such fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What delicious colors!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Some believe that turquoise is a symbol of peace, serenity and tranquility, taking a special care in wearing and storing this precious would be necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love eastern ornaments. All earrings are so beautiful! Impossible for me to choose the favourite. Happy holidays,dear Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty B. But then all your work is. LOL. Be sure to visit my blog and get ready for this years OWOH.
    Have a great weekend
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Belinda I love these pretties! I also love the dimension of them! Some day you need to write a tutorial on these pretties I would so love a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them. Have a huge weakness for anything aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who can resist some turquoise!! Beautiful work Belinda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your gorgeous comments everyone, I'm really touched by your kind words! ♥

    I'm thrilled that these Safi Earrings are going to be making their way to a lovely lady very soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-