Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dracula's Tango

And finally, hot off the press, we come to my very latest completed piece...for yet another Beading Forum challenge (*Hello, my name is Belinda. I am a Beading Forum addict. It has been 2 days since I made a piece for a Beading Forum challenge...*)

This is without doubt the largest and most time consuming project I have tackled thus far. This little beauty clocked up at least 25 hours of work...mostly late nights while my munchkin was sleeping.

It was made using bead embroidery techniques...countless black seedies, a few red ones, black bicones, red glass drops (which have an uncanny resemblance to blood *mwahahah*) and *gasp* a couple of sequins for added bling.

As always, I wanted to avoid the usual cliches (bats, coffins, crosses, etc) and make something worthy of one of Dracula's innocent young conquests.

Embarrassingly, the name is inspired by a REALLY bad 80's song. I have no idea how that song found it's way onto my iPod...honest!











I'm quietly chuffed with this collar. Now if only I could wrangle a romantic dinner with my gorgeous hubby so I can wear it out...

1 comment:

  1. خدمات شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة

    1- خدمات التنظيف الشامل لكافة انواع الخزانات

    2- خدمات التعقييم والتطهير الدقيق
    افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات
    3- خدمات العزل المائى للخزانات

    4- كل هذه تنظيف خزانات
    تقدم لكم من خلال افضل المواد والادوات المستخدمة

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-