Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Creative Space...

Fire...




...plus wire...




...equals practice making ball headpins...




More practice required...obviously!


Here's hoping hubby doesn't notice the holes in his workbench caused by molten copper... *snicker*


I wasn't the only one getting creative in this household today...


Letting a two year old loose with felt tip markers is usually recipe for disaster...unless you have a blank wooden aeroplane to decorate...and LOTS of newspaper...




I think India ended up with more colour on her hands than on the plane...but thankfully no carpet or lounges were harmed during the making of this masterpiece... *phew*




To see what other creative people are making today, head on over to Kirsty's blog...don't forget to add a link to you blog if you'd like to play along!


Thanks for looking, and be well!


4 comments:

  1. Practice will make perfect and it does sound like you and India were having a great time! (she's sooo cute I miss those days :( ) I'm enjoying your new venture into wire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! Just as well I'm practising on cheap copper wire, huh ;-) LOL I can't believe that India will be turning three in October...they do grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Belinda,i have a little present for you and your precious blog in my blog
    http://yaicla-yaicla.blogspot.com/
    a lot of kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Inma...you're so lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-