Sunday, September 4, 2011

Busy as a bee...

My poor, neglected blog,

so quiet of late...

...and yet life has been a hive of activity!

There have been days to refresh and unwind,

glorious time spent camping by a river...

Camping on the South Coast

Camping on the South Coast

And apparently, tantrums don't stop even when you go camping...

"Jett, don't play with that tent pole!"

Camping on the South Coast

"You'll let me play with that tent pole or I'll plant my face in the dirt!"

Camping on the South Coast

Boys, eh...

Camping on the South Coast

At least India is a little more civilised...

...we talked and learned...

Camping on the South Coast

...I love that she knows what animal tracks look like in the dirt...

...that we collect small sticks for kindling to build our campfire...

...and what a million sparkling stars look like in the night sky, away from the lights of the city...

Camping on the South Coast

And there have been many, many custom orders,

each one as special and unique as the ladies who will be wearing them.

 There was a trio of gems,

right at home in silver and gold...

Gemstone Trio Ring

ruby, emerald, apatite...

Gemstone Trio Ring

...a seashell and apatite delight...

Sterling silver, 9 carat gold and apatite ring

Sterling silver, 9 carat gold and apatite ring

...and matching seashell studs...

Seashell Studs

A turquoise *Nomad* Ring...

Custom Order - Turquoise Nomad Ring

...with an arrow affirming the way forward...

Custom Order - Turquoise Nomad Ring

Custom Order - Turquoise Nomad Ring

And there has also been fathers day...

Fathers Day 2011

...though I don't really need a reason to celebrate the love of my life and the father of our little ones...

Fathers Day 2011

...he deserves spoiling EVERY day :-)

Fathers Day 2011

~*~

I hope that everything is well and good in your corner of the world!

...have you been busy?

...are you happy with the changing of seasons?
(I am overjoyed that Spring is here!)

Tell me about your week...

:-)

11 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures...beautiful family. Love your new work. Hope all is well in your corner of the world...mine is looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sandi :-) I'm thrilled to hear that everything in your world is looking up...that is such wonderful news :-)))

    Thank you Csiki mama! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos: father and children. mother and daughter. the night sky. custom silversmithing. even little jett face-down in the dirt.

    sending you love from the northern hinterlands....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back - I've been missing your beautiful posts. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos - your family always looks so happy.

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family B ~ i love your pictures :) and your work :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, I think a picture tells a thousand words, don't you :-) I love sharing little snippets of my life with you... -xxx-

    Karyn, I have really missed being here more often...but sometimes I just have to step away from the computer for a time and live life! It is far too easy to lose hours (days!) on the computer!! We do have a happy little family, and I am so grateful for that :-)

    Thank you, sweet Jo *mwah* -xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you are having fun! And good to see someone else gets the face-plant tantrums too, I think they're my favourites, I have to turn away and laugh! Beautiful creations as always, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks K! Yes, I have to turn away and laugh when I get the face-plant tantrums too...he really means business, but it looks so darn funny :o) I'm going to enjoy showing these photos at his 18th ;-)

    -xo-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I feel blessed to have such a wonderful family :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-